…where N in a positive integer.
Anyway, a small list of my favorite soundtracks. The order is arbitrary.
1. Good bye Lenin! (Germany, 2003). Composed by Yann Tiersen. It is superb, and works very well with the film itself. Kind of a happy melancholic tune.
2. Little Miss Sunshine (US, 2006). This soundtrack is made by DeVotchKa along with Mychael Danna. It includes other artist songs as well. I remember specially the first theme, ‘The winner is’, but in general is a wonderful ensemble.
3. Amelie (France, 2001). Another score by Yann Tiersen. To be honest, I’m not a fan of the film, but I really like the accordion’s characteristic sound and the composition in general.
4. Kill Bill vol. 1 (US, 2003). It is basically a mix organized and produced by RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan. I think I have watch this movie about 10 times already and this familiarity is the reason for my enjoyment with this music.
5. Rec3 (Spain, 2012). The score of this film is made by Mikael Salas. I loved the film and the dissonance between what could be taken as a romantic story and zombies give as result a very entertaining product (I mean, a bride with a chainsaw). It remind me Pride and Prejudice and Zombies to some degree.
6. Pulp Fiction (US, 1994). This is a little different since Quentin Tarantino made it himself. Some of the songs that appeared in the film did not in the soundtrack plus the inclusion of some dialogue in it. At the end, I find the final result quite pleasing.